Padded Armour Company - lack of comms from them/are they very busy post Spring TORM?

General goss and chatting

Moderator: Moderators

mooguk

Padded Armour Company - lack of comms from them/are they very busy post Spring TORM?

Postby mooguk » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:37 pm

Hi all,

one of our group members ordered a arming doublet from Debbie Lough at November 2016 TORM (and paid a deposit apparently) but has heard nowt since - he's said he's emailed and left voicemails with her but he's still had no contact - is Debbie Lough v. busy at the mo? Trying to stem off any disgruntlement from his end and hopefully find out for him what the lack of comms/hold ups are?

Regards, Mark

(if I put this in wrong section I apologise - not sure if it would fit anywhere else)

Nigel
Post Knight

Re: Padded Armour Company - lack of comms from them/are they very busy post Spring TORM?

Postby Nigel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:42 pm

Just seen this

Yes Debs is very busy

If it's who I was thinking of at the time of ordering a fitting was agreed for March TORM and he was also written to to let him know (we keep notes) he was a no show.

Debs takes a few days off after TORM normally but this time didn't because she had a delivery for Friday she has since had a few days off. So checking email and stuff simply doesn't happen.

I checked email and saw that there was an email sent after TORM ??? This has been replied to So it can be dealt with , as for phone messages nothing received.

There’s a country in Europe where they treat their ex soldiers with pride no waits for medical treatment after injuries received during service, no amensia from the government. Cant for the life of me recall where it is but I know exactly where it is not.

mooguk

Re: Padded Armour Company - lack of comms from them/are they very busy post Spring TORM?

Postby mooguk » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:47 pm

Thanks Nigel - have already replied with a thanks for the info via FB messages, handy to get both sides of things so can advise accordingly as needed :-)

Return to “Friends and Gossip”