Urgent - Re-enactors needed for BBC Festival

Job adverts for re-enactors, schools, film, tv and events organisers please post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Izzymcg

Urgent - Re-enactors needed for BBC Festival

Postby Izzymcg » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:35 pm

Hello!

I post on behalf of CarFest, the BBC family festival that takes places this August Bank Holiday for Children in Need (24th - 26th August).
We have a wonderful historical camp and looking for re-enactors (we have been left down very last minute).

The weekend is truly a wonderful event for all the family. We had CarFest North in July and all the re-enactors who attended have asked to come back next year.

If you are a re-enactor and available - we wild love to have you.

Please call me 07843052038
Best
Izzy
izzym@brandevents.co.uk

Henri De Ceredigion

Re: Urgent - Re-enactors needed for BBC Festival

Postby Henri De Ceredigion » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:40 pm

Izzymcg wrote:Hello! I post on behalf of CarFest, the BBC family festival that takes places this August Bank Holiday for Children in Need (24th - 26th August). We have a wonderful historical camp and looking for re-enactors (we have been left down very last minute).

That is awful to hear (especially when it is in aid of such a well respected charity). Sadly, I cannot help myself (as I cannot get to either venue) however I believe I can assist by passing on this information to a group based in Cheshire, therefore may I be permitted to do so?

Return to “Re-enactors Wanted”