Roman, Early Medieval and American War of Independance

Job adverts for re-enactors, schools, film, tv and events organisers please post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Swordsofalbion

Roman, Early Medieval and American War of Independance

Postby Swordsofalbion » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:07 pm

Hi, I'm Francis Burrows and I run Swords of Albion and Crown Events Limited http://www.crown.events. I am producing two cutting edge historical 3D sound and light building projection shows this Autumn, both of which portray the historical significance of each venue. I am looking for relevent groups to add the Chrome to both events.

Stansted Park
I am looking for a small Roman group approximately 3 people and an early medieval contingent to join Swords of Albion encampment for a historical event at Stansted Park, near Chichester. Dates are 20th, 21st and 22nd September 2018, 6.00pm until 9.30pm. Romans to demonstrate to the public in the lit forest in full kit and Early Medieval to join Swords of Albion encampment.

Firle Place
For the second event I am looking for an American War of independance group for a similar 3D historical Projection event at Firle Place near Lewes, East Sussex. Dates are 5th, 6th and 7th October 2018, 6.00pm until 9.30pm. I am looking for an encampment to engage with the public and finale participation. The significance being that Lord Gage, who's family have owned Firle Place for over 500 years, fought alongside and against George Washington.

Budgets for travel and accomodation are available and meals will be available at each location.

Please respond privately to francis@crown.events stating your interest in these ground breaking events, many thanks

Return to “Re-enactors Wanted”