mule hire wanted

Job adverts for re-enactors, schools, film, tv and events organisers please post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Timothy

mule hire wanted

Postby Timothy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:11 pm

EH plans an equine extravaganza on Hadrian's Wall next Summer and want a mule to participate to represent the baggage train.

Does anyone know of any mule owners who might be willing to supply an animal? Six weekends at various locations on the Wall.

Typically, EH wants a reply in a week, so I will be grateful for any swift replies.

Timothy

http://www.levantia.com.au = Levantia: historical information, research, consultancy and craft work.

HistoryNeedsYou

Re: mule hire wanted

Postby HistoryNeedsYou » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:49 pm

Please contact Rent a Peasant. I think, from memory, they are based in the glorious North. Their mule has been to many EH events.

John Waller
Post Knight

Postby John Waller » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:15 pm

Did some posts disappear? I'm sure Rent a Peasant replied and I also chucked Andy Smerdon into the mix.

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

40/- freeholder

Postby 40/- freeholder » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:46 pm

The same request was posted in the Buy & Sell section, where I replied. Despite the apparent necessity of a swift response, there has been no further contact from the original author. Maybe he has found mule/s elsewhere.

Timothy

Postby Timothy » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:24 pm

For some reason responses were not being relayed to my e-mail in the usual manner. I do appreciate the efforts people have been making tp help, now that I have had time to check back.

Timothy

http://www.levantia.com.au = Levantia: historical information, research, consultancy and craft work.

Return to “Re-enactors Wanted”