Making it, listening to it, words, music sheets, making instruments
- Post Knight
- Posts: 1806
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:31 pm
- Location: Sunny Wales
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:54 pm
- Location: Bucks
Love it! -probably works better on the grandchildren though, In my experience the kids don't want to be seen to enjoy the same music as Mum and Dad!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:10 am
- Location: everybody gotta be somewhere...
only just found this!!
thats is fantastic!
as a fan of folk music,
Better a Knave than a Slave
- Post Centurion
- Posts: 704
- Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:40 pm
- Location: A Muddy Field Near Tewkesbury