This is a standard size (12' high, 14.5' diameter base), bleached canvas pavillion tent made once upon a time by Past Tents. I've been the owner for 10 years. It is in a good condition, with mud marks as you might expect from 10 years of use in the field. It has one tear to the top of the front panel which I have repaired with a canvas patch. This sale includes:
- - pegs, "cheese", guideropes and central pole which splits in two and gold finial.
- wheel poles (this pavillion has the ropes on the outside canvas, not attached to the wheel poles).
- circular plastic ground sheet plus circular hessian groundsheet cover.
- two heavy linen mix curtains for dividing the tent living space painted with a bird and flower motif (see photo).
- Awning and two awning poles.
- additional canvas layer for enclosing the living space if required.
I would like £1,000. Collection from the Bradford area.