SOLD: Western Holster

WTB Want To Buy or FS: For Sale - personal sales only please, not traders.

Moderator: Moderators

Joolz

SOLD: Western Holster

Postby Joolz » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:49 pm

or, more correctly, a Three Quarter Skirt Mexican Double Loop Holster (and belt).

Made from top quality dark brown (chocolate?) saddle leather (sorry colours are a bit washed out on photos), a smidge under 4mm thick, single ply, with all edges dressed and sealed, stitched and riveted belt, 18 bullet loops (all stitched), chrome plated brass fittings, round cornered square frame buckle, open toe.

Belt stamped "40" (size, I assume). Both belt and holster have stamped cartouche "Powder River - Makers - Saddlery Co", with very nice arrowhead and rosette border stamping on the holster. Fits large frame Remington 1858, Colt variants (1851, 1860 etc.) and tight fit on a Colt SAA (cos the extractors on these are a bit wide, but it goes in and will undoubtedly slacken with use).

In excellent + condition (some slight holster wear/scratches inside the bucket, some 'bruising' where the bullets have sat in their loops, few marks commensurate with being worn).

This is quality, well made gunleather, not imported cheap cardboard junk leather, and a classic design of the period. I'm selling because it came to me as a sweetener for a deal on some guns, and it's too big for my scrawny frame!

Selling for £35 incl. postage.

Joolz
Attachments
Holster1.JPG
Holster2.JPG
Holster4.JPG
Last edited by Joolz on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mickey Mouse is dead!

l'Enfer, c'est les autres...

(all my images and designs are copyright)

Joolz

Re: FS: Western Holster

Postby Joolz » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:22 pm

Sold pending payment......

Mickey Mouse is dead!

l'Enfer, c'est les autres...

(all my images and designs are copyright)

carl147

Re: SOLD: Western Holster

Postby carl147 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:16 am

Joolz wrote:or, more correctly, a Three Quarter Skirt Mexican Double Loop Cowboy holsters (and belt).

Made from top quality dark brown (chocolate?) saddle leather (sorry colours are a bit washed out on photos), a smidge under 4mm thick, single ply, with all edges dressed and sealed, stitched and riveted belt, 18 bullet loops (all stitched), chrome plated brass fittings, round cornered square frame buckle, open toe.

Belt stamped "40" (size, I assume). Both belt and holster have stamped cartouche "Powder River - Makers - Saddlery Co", with very nice arrowhead and rosette border stamping on the holster. Fits large frame Remington 1858, Colt variants (1851, 1860 etc.) and tight fit on a Colt SAA (cos the extractors on these are a bit wide, but it goes in and will undoubtedly slacken with use).

In excellent + condition (some slight holster wear/scratches inside the bucket, some 'bruising' where the bullets have sat in their loops, few marks commensurate with being worn).

This is quality, well made gunleather, not imported cheap cardboard junk leather, and a classic design of the period. I'm selling because it came to me as a sweetener for a deal on some guns, and it's too big for my scrawny frame!

Selling for £35 incl. postage.

Joolz

I have one western design leather Gun Holster. But my friend searching the same thing as you brief above. So i will forward your link to him. He will contact you soon.

Return to “Buy and Sell”