Trader/Sponsor section guide lines.

For sale and news from banner sponsors.

Moderator: Moderators

cal
Site Admin

Trader/Sponsor section guide lines.

Postby cal » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:38 pm

This section is only for traders who have purchased a banner advert on this forum.

It is place where you can advertise changes to your web site, new products, sale prices, special offers, etc.

It is not a place for trader discussions or requests from customers, these should be done in either the Trader section or in the case of a customer by PM or email.

You should not use this as a second web page to list all of your products or services. Remember picture heavy threads take a long time to load and not every one has the latest PC.

An example of a posting.

New 18th century coats now available

We have now added frock coats to our web page, see the picture below for an example, prices start at £200. For more details PM us or contact us through our web site.

It may be that customer then asks if the coats are wool (via PM). So it would then be in the best interests of the trader to edit their posting, NOT to bump it with an additional piece of information. Threads will be locked as they appear but you should be able to edit them.

This is new area and the moderators will be keeping an eye on it. The guide lines may change as time progresses. Please do not abuse this area by putting up hundreds of threads, it is here to help you promote your business and for customers to see your work.

For more details of how to purchase a banner advert please contact Cal.

Cal Tewkesbury - webmaster

Tod
Absolute Wizard

Re: Trader/Sponsor section guide lines.

Postby Tod » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:38 am

I'm now clearing old threads in the area. If the date (where for example you are trading) has passed I'll remove the thread, feel free to post new dates, this area is for you. I'll also remove obviously old threads, any problems PM me.
Tod - Moderator.

Tod
Absolute Wizard

Re: Trader/Sponsor section guide lines.

Postby Tod » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Some of you will notice your postings are missing from this section. That's because you are not a trader who is a banner sponsor. As in the guidelines above threads here are to promote sellers goods who have paid out for a banner, if you want to contact the seller, either PM, email or ring them.
The moderators will try to lock threads as soon as they appear but as we have other jobs (that pay the bills) we can't always do it straight away.
We have found that posters cannot edit their own threads so if you want some thing changing please contact amoderator and thank you for your support.

Return to “Sponsors: Adverts and Announcements”