Teulu'r Tywysogion (The Prince's Retinue) 1180-1450 Wales

Re-Enactment Societies - details and links

Moderator: Moderators

Aginoth

Teulu'r Tywysogion (The Prince's Retinue) 1180-1450 Wales

Postby Aginoth » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:31 pm

Teulu'r Tywysogion (The Prince's Retinue) is a hardworking group of experienced historical enthusiasts that take great pride and joy to encourage interest in medieval Wales and to educate people about the almost forgotten characters of our proud nation. We do this through historical interpretation and bi-lingual when appropriate in both oral and visually exciting ways. With a hands on approach that will make a truly unforgettable and educational experience to all be it the young or just young at heart.

Mae'r Teulu'r Tywysogion yn grwp hanes fyw frwdfrydeg sydd yn ymfalchio ac mwynhau addysgu pobl am hanes canol oesol Cymru .Ein bwriad yw i calonogi ac magu diddordeb yn ein hanes lliwgar ac y cymeriadau hanesyddol a chreuodd ein cenedl heddiw sydd braidd anghofio ac ddod a nhw i fyw unwaith eto.Yr ydym hefyd yn eisiau pobl darganfod am bywyd cyffredinol trwy trio mas ar scilau a chrefftiau y cyfnod. Am profiad byth anghofiwyd ac addysgol pan yr ydyn yn ymweld eich safle hanesyddol o'r ifanc i'r profiadwyd.

You don't need to be able to speak welsh (although learning a few words would be useful, and it would be great if you can) to join us just have a enthusiastic attitude towards Re-enactment and be willing to work as part of a team.

If you are based in or near Wales then come and have a chat with us on our Facebook page (see my signature) to see if what we do is of interest.

We are a group of very experienced reenactors who are more than willing to have new and experienced persons join us to share in our hobby.

Aginoth / Dave
Membership and Communications Officer
Teulu'r Tywysogion (The Prince's Retinue) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/334298030022793/

Return to “Societies”