New Re-Enactor Looking For A Home - West Midlands

Re-Enactment Societies - details and links

Moderator: Moderators

LolaP62

New Re-Enactor Looking For A Home - West Midlands

Postby LolaP62 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:33 am

Hi there, I am looking for a re-enactment or living history group to join. I live just outside of Birmingham and need somewhere within travelling distance if possible as I can no longer drive so rely on the great public transport to get me anywhere!! :D I have a very broad historical interest and can't say I favour one period over another, it's more about getting involved, meeting new people, learning new 'old' ways, improving my historical knowledge, possibly utilising my passion for crafting and having an excuse to dress up! ;) I hope someone can point me in the right direction, many thanks, Lola aka Carol

SpottyCat

Re: New Re-Enactor Looking For A Home - West Midlands

Postby SpottyCat » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:33 pm

The Roman Military History Research Society are nationwide but based in Coventry I believe. They get together under the banner of the 14th Legion and their Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/groups/135585726547680/.

I don't think that's too far from you and it may be worth posting on their page.

Best of luck!

Jonesyollie

Postby Jonesyollie » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:19 pm

I'm part of the Middlemore Guild. We focus on the War of the Roses and we are looking for new members. Check out our website http://www.themiddlemoreguild.com and pm me if you want some more infomation.

Jonesyollie

Postby Jonesyollie » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:25 pm

I forgot to say we based mainly in South Birmingham.

Return to “Societies”