17th Century Life&Times

Re-Enactment Societies - details and links

Moderator: Moderators

Dowsabella

17th Century Life&Times

Postby Dowsabella » Fri May 02, 2014 5:49 pm

We are a small friendly living history group with a military aspect as well - we would love you to join us!
We live all over the country but meet at events about 6 to 8 times a year. Over the last few years we have staged events for a number of different organisations such as National Trust, English Heritage ,CADW, museums and many private stately homes and castles. We cover the period from about 1605 to 1685, with particular emphasis on the 1640s and 50s.
As a group we set ourselves high standards and try to be as authentic as possible - clothing, footwear, glasses, food etc. Some costume can always be lent in the first instance.
We are family friendly and love our children to take part in scenarios if they wish. We also have an artillery piece "Nemesis" for the grown ups to play with.
PLease look at our website www.17thcenturylifeandtimes.com or google us.
IWe are re-jigging contacts on the web site so please ONLY use the Powdermaster contact or pm. me

Dowsabella

Re: 17th Century Life&Times

Postby Dowsabella » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:40 pm

we are still having trouble unravelling our contact list from our website so please personal message me if you would like more details.

Dowsabella

Re: 17th Century Life&Times

Postby Dowsabella » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:22 pm

our new website is coming soon -please be patient!
Our events this year are near Bedford, Chester, Stafford, Kings Lynn and Kedleston.
if you love History we'd love to meet you. If you want to know more go to our Facebook page or pm me.

Return to “Societies”