Wiltshire/South West Medieval Group

Re-Enactment Societies - details and links

Moderator: Moderators

SpudUk

Wiltshire/South West Medieval Group

Postby SpudUk » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:54 am

Hey Folks,

Still got my eyes open for a Medieval group (12th - 15th Century) in the Wiltshire/Somerset/South West area. Some sort of semi-regular mid-week training would be helpful, especially as I am potentially training for ordained ministry, thus making my weekends a premium. As a result of this, however, I'd be potentially interested in representing a semi-religious figure too (although really I just want to hit things).

Chris

Simon Atford
Absolute Wizard

Re: Wiltshire/South West Medieval Group

Postby Simon Atford » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Hi Chris.

We (The Company of Chivalry) are based in the Wiltshire/Somerset/South West area. We do 14th Century Living History and combat. We do have a priest but I'm sure another religious type wouldn't go amiss. Or if you just to hit people that's fine too. No mid week training I'm afraid it would have to be evenings and we are too spread out to make this feasible.

Most of our events are events are in Wales but we are at Winterbourne Barn on June 14th. If you want more info please email cocmembership@hotmail.com

Simon Atford
Absolute Wizard

Postby Simon Atford » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:06 am

We're also at the Glastonbury Medieval Fayre this weekend.

Lions and Lilies

Postby Lions and Lilies » Fri May 02, 2014 12:22 pm

Hi Chris
We are The lions and Lilies and we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to consider our fourteenth century group we have some extensive training opportunities around Swindon. If you wish to do an ecclesiastical figure of our time you may want to look at fighting with a mace. We work around the Midlands and South West.
www.lionsandlilies.org

Return to “Societies”