Looking for any groups around Burton On Trent/Staffordshire

Re-Enactment Societies - details and links

Moderator: Moderators

Chris.C

Looking for any groups around Burton On Trent/Staffordshire

Postby Chris.C » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:06 pm

Hi Everyone

I'm new to this forum & I've just moved to Burton On Trent not too long ago. I'm looking for any re-enactment groups in the Burton On Trent/Staffordshire area. I would love to hear from anyone who is recruiting or knows of any groups in the area mentioned above. Any & all help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you one & all.

Chris.C

Re: Looking for any groups around Burton On Trent/Staffordsh

Postby Chris.C » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:19 pm

Thank you to everybody who has contacted me so far.Your messages are well received. Anybody else who can help point me in the direction of a group in the Staffordshire/Burton On Trent area I would be most grateful.

Thank you.

Jolynn

Postby Jolynn » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:04 pm

Hi There :)

I live in Staffordshire and my bestie is in Burton. We're part of the MSS within a household called Harrington Companye :)
You're welcome to come along to a social or have a word with us if you're interested in our little band of brothers (and sisters).

http://harringtoncompanye.wordpress.com/

You should see on the left our next socials or trainings. Get in touch if you like :)

VampireBait

Postby VampireBait » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:23 pm

Hi Chris!

As jolynn said her bestie lives in Burton, and that would be me :D welcome to the neighbourhood!!! I tried to post a little while ago but it didn't show up.

But yes as she said we are of the Medieval Siege Society, Harrington Household. Sadly the society itself is not based up here and most of the meetings are in Northampton area or further south, but its not a difficult trek :)

Please take a look at Jolynn's link and if you google the medieval siege society we should pop up pretty quickly.

If you have any questions send me a PM and we can talk about it in more detail :D

Chris.C

Postby Chris.C » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:10 am

Hi Jolynn

Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look at the website. Is your base actually in or around Burton by any chance ?.

Thanks
Chris.

Chris.C

Postby Chris.C » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:50 pm

Hi VampireBait

Thanks for the shout out. Will have a look at the page.

Cheers
Chris.

Return to “Societies”