Looking to join a Wotr combat group

Re-Enactment Societies - details and links

Moderator: Moderators

Boaty

Looking to join a Wotr combat group

Postby Boaty » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:38 pm

Hello all,I do living history with my original group and have done for nearly 6 years now sadly they dont travel to any events now but i was fortunate enough to be allowed to join a second group by my captain to visit events and go on he field, however this second group I'm currently with seems to have lost interest as they mainly do ww2, and as such I'm looking to join a group that goes to fed and non fed wotr period events. I'm based in the midlands, 19, have all my own soft kit except a tent, enough armour to comfortably and safely fight in and have been trained for years, and recently have gained a lot of battlefield experience. I also have enough kit to play as either an archer or billman and (I'd like to think) my kit is all passable as it is still used regularly for living history. Thanks in advance.

Bucket

Re: Looking to join a Wotr combat group

Postby Bucket » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:23 am

what part of the midlands as the stanleys have members in Cheltenham and leicester

Boaty

Postby Boaty » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:38 pm

I'm based near Leicester, and I have got a friend in the Stanley's ill speak to him I didn't even think of the Stanley's thanks

HisteriaLH

Postby HisteriaLH » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:12 pm

We are based around your area and desperately need a squire/extra armoured body! :D histeriaevents@live.co.uk

marshal

Postby marshal » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Hi, moving to the eastleigh, southampton area anyone know of any medieval reenactment groups nearby HELP PLEASE

Return to “Societies”