Archery Insurance

Re-Enactment Societies - details and links

Moderator: Moderators

Paul D

Archery Insurance

Postby Paul D » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:22 pm

Still looking araound to get insurance to let the public "have a go" at archery at a few events spread over the year. The insurance company is looking for a risk assessment. Does anyone out there have one I could copy please? Thanks (hopefully).

Essex Archer

Re: Archery Insurance

Postby Essex Archer » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:46 pm

My group uses insurance cover provided by The Shooters Rights Association which is reasonably priced and undemanding, if you still need a risk assessment though let me know and I can email you mine.

Provider of historically accurate portrayals of archery and lower status living.

www.historyblooms.co.uk

Paul D

Postby Paul D » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:18 am

Thanks for this and YES PLEASE I would really like your risk assessment form. Cheers.

Paul :D

Essex Archer wrote:My group uses insurance cover provided by The Shooters Rights Association which is reasonably priced and undemanding, if you still need a risk assessment though let me know and I can email you mine.

Paul D

Postby Paul D » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Hiya EA. Thanks for the info, I have now joined The SRA but need a copy of their insurance to show the venue I am shooting at at the weekend. I have left a message but don't know when they will get back to me. Do you have a copy please? Also your RA was GREAT. Many thanks

Essex Archer wrote:My group uses insurance cover provided by The Shooters Rights Association which is reasonably priced and undemanding, if you still need a risk assessment though let me know and I can email you mine.

Return to “Societies”