CHEAP BEADED TRIM??

Making, Pictures, Queries, Resources

Moderator: Moderators

The YE Olde Costume Maker

CHEAP BEADED TRIM??

Post by The YE Olde Costume Maker »

IAM LOOKING FOR A GOOD SOURCE FOR BEADED TRIMA GOOD WHOLSALER PREF INTERNET DUE TO LOCATION. ANY HELP IS A GREAT THANKS.
Donna

Tuppence
Post Knight

Post by Tuppence »

not wholesalers, but kleins in london (think the site is www.kleins.co.uk but may be wrng), and www.josyrose.com have some nice stuff, as do www.bedecked.co.uk .

not aware of any wholesalers online that don't have huge min orders, but there's ltt (leicester thread and trimming) and cmp habico in leeds (they do have a website, though am preetty sure you can't order on it, but min order is 100ex vat - you have to e-mail them for the entry password)

debs
"What a lovely hat! But may I make one teensy suggestion? If it blows off, don't chase it."
Miss Piggy
RIP Edward the avatar cat.

frances
Post Knight
Location: Slaving over redoing the website: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/createthemood/

Post by frances »

What colour are you looking for? Glass or plastic? With dangly beads or just briad. Let me know and I will tell you if I have any or know of a supplier. Good Luck.

iam lloking for dangly beading glass and plastic even on braiding.... thank you very much for your replys...
Donna

frances
Post Knight
Location: Slaving over redoing the website: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/createthemood/

Post by frances »

Please pm me with more information - how much are you looking for and what colour. Is it for a costume or what? The pm button is underneath this messge.

Lady Phoenix

Post by Lady Phoenix »

It must be too early in the morning for me - I read the title of this thread to be 'Cheap Bearded Trim' - had visions of either a furry edging for garments, or a pair of cheap scissors!

Nix
"If you can see what the plate is made of, the portions are too small" Mrs G.Ogg

lol LADY!!!! I WANT BEADED TRIM DROPLETS ETC NO FURRY THINGS.
Donna