Making, Pictures, Queries, Resources
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:08 pm
- Location: Consett Co Durham
hello i was wandering if anyone could point me to patterns for 9th-10th c saxon womens clothes. internet, book anything really
- Post Knight
- Posts: 1806
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:31 pm
- Location: Sunny Wales
Does the Regia kit guide not have any? Thats online
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:52 pm
It's a collection of rectangles and triangles - dependent on your prefered pattern or the prefered pattern of your society. Exciting eh....
Don't think you can access the Regia handbook if your a non-member.
The patterns are easy PM me and I'll reply with details on how to cut one out.
- Posts: 193
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:00 pm
- Location: Around...
Oakenshield, pm'd you