I'm thinking of going all Knight

Making, Pictures, Queries, Resources

Moderator: Moderators

gofer

I'm thinking of going all Knight

Postby gofer » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:45 am

Hi all,

I’m looking for suggestions or a bit of guidance. Myself and my wife have been invited to a big medieval-themed party in a couple of months. Dressing up in general is not really my cup of tea to be honest, though as we live in SE Asia (10 years now) and have a relatively small network of expat friends, I’m slowly warming to the idea of having a huge dose of complete ‘Englishness’ for a change.

Obviously, getting hold of any kind of medieval costume over here is nigh on impossible, though I have been lucky so far in finding a suitable Knight costume online for myself (https://www.easyprices.com/fashion/chainmail-dress-cheap). That said however, I’ve had little to no joy in finding something for my wife.

As it happens, I have a friend coming over from England in a few weeks, who I’m sure would be willing to bring something over for her.
My question therefore is: does anyone here know of any local company or organisation who could supply a suitable dress or outfit for my wife, in keeping (not too rigidly) with the medieval theme? Cost isn’t too much of an issue, as this event is likely to be a one off (maybe not!)

I’d be grateful for any suggestions or tips.

Many thanks

Return to “Costumes”