Battle Re Enactments show Whitchurch shrops

To announce events, ask for event information and general event management.

Moderator: Moderators

simon-shillabeer

Battle Re Enactments show Whitchurch shrops

Postby simon-shillabeer » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:29 pm

Battle Re enactments
Throughout the Ages
Hadley Park, Whitchurch, Shropshire, SY13 3AB just off A525
Grid Ref: 52.965831, -2.719615 August 2017
18th Aug Exhibitors Day /19th & 20th Aug Public Days 10:00 / 17:00

This is a multi period event 1400 - 2010 cold war and current Medieval, Viking, Roman, WW1, WW2, Cold War, East German and Russian even Gulf War as long as it has military History we have loads of space even a lake for the Vikings it is a great LOCATION !!! camping and caravan park hook-ups also right by the Llangollen canal just 10/15 minuet's down tow path to Whitchurch centre there is evening entertainment and Bar 40's band and singer there is also a café on site that is part of Hadley Park we are open to any ideas with displays we have put a lot of work in to this to make it a show for every body Air ambulance and helicopter training school should fly in we have possibility of Chinook helicopter we have booked with battle of Britain flight and Red arrows that's not set in stone but there response was good if you are interested in joining us at the event please use links below there is room for traders also if you display just a few items that relate to any of these if you collect items just drop us an email
Many Thanks for Reading Simon Shillabeer

Hello all military enthusiasts Show Update

We now have Allo Allo opening the show and spending the weekend with us they are bringing a mock café and some other items and will also perform some scripts and sign photos you might even get a group photo with them !!! we have stalls coming from Europe re-enactment bookings coming in good and fast I am about to start getting around the MVT groups I think Cheshire and Merseyside tonight and staffs towards end of month if you would like us to drop in at your club and your not to far away drop me a line show forms should be here if I have downloaded them properly again many Thanks for following this thread

Hello all military enthusiasts Show Update 2
we now have Aircraft recovery group coming to setup display of ww2 airfields of Shropshire also the Shropshire Aero club might have some biplanes and other period Aircraft this is something of a task with a lot of extra paper work but we are determined to make this a cracking show so onwards maybe somebody reading this may know of a display of aero engines or cockpits that visit the shows please let us know if you do have a contact we are now starting to get busy with bookings as soon as I can we will start posting groups and traders on the web site again many Thanks for following this show thread (oh we still have lots of room)field has been extended

Hello all military enthusiasts Show Update 3
Again we move on things looking great I have been of around the country recruiting more military groups and again every were I go it seems to be an all out vote there coming so the military vehicle turnout alone should be great some really nice displays also it is now confirmed the Armoured forces will be with us in there full recruiting capacity the re enactment field is nearly full I just cant believe it we still have room for 1 or two more so be quick We Need a French accordion player for Allo Allo so if there is one out there please get in touch we have setup Radio slots with local radio stations to advertise still lots going on so if you have something that you think may be of interest for the event please get in touch we now seem to be short of some Romans as the ones we had have now gone to ww1 re-enactment so all you romans out there see if you can spare a weekend for our event
Many Thanks to all those that read my posts

https://www.battlereenactment.co.uk/

Contact: mark190whittle@tiscali.co.uk Also: simon@militaryradio.co.uk
Attachments
Re Enactment entry form.pdf
Re-Enactment Entry Form
(226.6 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
vehicle entry form final.pdf
Vehicle Entry Form
(216.17 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
Trade entry form final.pdf
Trade Stand Entry Form
(229.85 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
Last edited by simon-shillabeer on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

simon-shillabeer

Re: Battle Re Enactments show Whitchurch shrops

Postby simon-shillabeer » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:51 pm

Poster update in file area
Attachments
Military Show final allo allo .jpg
Latest show poster

Return to “Event Announcements”