Re: Alchemist Wanted (21st - 22nd October 2017)

To announce events, ask for event information and general event management.

Moderator: Moderators

Rob Butler

Postby Rob Butler » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:13 pm

Dear All

I looking for a 17th Century Alchemist for the above weekend for an inside event at an historic location. Jack Greene is busy, but I'm looking for a contact for Gutheri Steward or any other Alchemist who may be available? Nice event and payment made.

Thank you

Rob Butler
Historical Promotions and Event Management
info@historicalpromotions.com
www.historicalpromotions.com
01837 811243
07944 524 657

Butstone Business Centre
Petrockstowe
Okehampton
Devon
EX20 3ET

Mark Griffin
Absolute Wizard

Postby Mark Griffin » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:17 pm

I can send you Guthrie Stewarts detals Rob, drop me an email but I also do alchemical demonstrations, gunpowder history making shows and various forms of chemical quackery. Roughly which bit of the country is it? I'm in mid Wales, Guthrie is in Scotland of course.

http://www.griffinhistorical.com. A delicious decadent historical trifle. Thick performance jelly topped with lashings of imaginative creamy custard. You may also get a soggy event management sponge finger but it won't cost you hundreds and thousands.

Henri De Ceredigion

Postby Henri De Ceredigion » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:49 pm

Mark Griffin wrote:I can send you Guthrie Stewarts detals Rob, drop me an email but I also do alchemical demonstrations, gunpowder history making shows and various forms of chemical quackery. Roughly which bit of the country is it? I'm in mid Wales, Guthrie is in Scotland of course.

And if it was in Mid Wales, and you needed someone who to be an assistant, I like to think that I have a good scientific (for the 17th century) mind

Return to “Event Announcements”