Firle Place - 3D History Son et Lumiere Event 5/6/7 October

To announce events, ask for event information and general event management.

Moderator: Moderators

Swordsofalbion

Firle Place - 3D History Son et Lumiere Event 5/6/7 October

Postby Swordsofalbion » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:07 am

Crown Events presents Historic Firle Place illuminated in a Magical Sound and Vision Extravaganza
http://www.crown.events

Take a journey through the grounds

Thrill to amazing imagery

Be enthralled by the sights and sounds that will stir your imagination

Presented in stunning 3D Extrasensory Projection - A History of Firle and Sussex

Narration by: Michael Jayston, Rula Lenska, Nikolas Grace, Nicola Ravenscroft

Friday 5th October
Saturday 6th October
Sunday 7th October

Your adventure begins with a walk through Firle Place's magically lit arbour

Then see the walls of this historic country house come to life in glorious 3D imagery accompanied by stirring music and evocative narration.

Sensational Laser Light Finale

Bar and Refreshments available

I am producing this cutting edge historical 3D sound and light building projection show this Autumn, which portrays the historical significance of the venue. I am looking for relevent groups to add the Chrome at Firle Place.

Firle Place
I am looking for an American War of independance group, Roman and Early Medieval for a 3D historical Projection event at Firle Place near Lewes, East Sussex. Dates are 5th, 6th and 7th October 2018, 6.00pm until 9.30pm. I am looking for an encampment to engage with the public and finale participation. The significance being that a former Lord Gage, who's family have owned Firle Place for over 500 years, fought alongside and against George Washington.

Budgets for travel and accomodation are available and meals will be available at each location.

Please respond privately to francis@crown.events stating your interest in this ground breaking event, many thanks

Henri De Ceredigion

Re: Firle Place - 3D History Son et Lumiere Event 5/6/7 October

Postby Henri De Ceredigion » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:43 am

You've got some real Doctor Who alumni there haven't you? The Valeyard (Trial of a Time Lord) and Captain Styles(Resurrection of the Daleks)

Return to “Event Announcements”