Traders Marquee at Loseley

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

Miel

Traders Marquee at Loseley

Post by Miel »

Loseley Event 23/24 June 2007:

TJ and I will have our authenti tent committed elsewhere during this event but we want to attend if we can.

Dave of PASTE will organise a Marquee if there are any traders out there who want to share the cost (the budget is tight).

I don't know how much it will cost or how big a one will be needed but if there are any others interested I will work it out when I know the numbers.

Can you let me know. I recon it would be best to divi it up in multiples of 6ft long (table size) by 6ft deep. Let me know how many 6ft long bits you want and I will work something out.

If you want tables let me know and I will work that out too.

Also if there's a re-enactor out there has a small marquee and perhaps some tables they will rent us at a reasonable but fair price, please get in touch. I would rather put the business in the "family" as it were.

Miel.
Excalibur Artifacts.
Miel (pronounced "Mile")
"Well again and back with a vengence"

John Waller
Post Knight

Post by John Waller »

Miel,
Have sent you a PM.

Cheers

John
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

frances
Post Knight
Location: Slaving over redoing the website: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/createthemood/

Post by frances »

Dear Miel, This is a question I am always having to ask event organisers. For personal reasons I cannot put up my own tent. Did you succeed to hiring a large tent? Big enough for me to squeeze into as well?