Kenilworth

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

Lord High Everything Esle
Post Centurion

Kenilworth

Postby Lord High Everything Esle » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:26 am

I understand that this event was very poorly attended and none of the traders took any money. What redress do the traders have for an event that was so poorly publicised?

Will/Dave, the Jolly Box Man and Barber Surgeon

"Physicians of all men are most happy; what good success soever they have, the world proclaimeth, and what faults they commit the earth coverest." Frances Quarles (1592-1644) Nicocles

Steve Stocker

Postby Steve Stocker » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:57 am

Presumably the satisfaction of not attending again and warning others of the problem.

As pitch fees creep up to and above the £100 mark it is essential to check that organisers 'are doing their bit'.

I have decided not to attend two of my normal large events this year due to increasing cost and lack of sales - market forces will rule eventually.

Smiffy - neither of them were yours by the way!

We could try imposing contractual terms on the organisers but I don't think that will meet with any response at all in the current climate.

Usted no tiene prioridad

frances
Post Knight
Location: Slaving over redoing the website: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/createthemood/

Postby frances » Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:58 pm

Was this EH by any chance? If so, it would seem that they have not changed their marketing policy then. Or was it on a football day?

Thomas Hayman

Postby Thomas Hayman » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:15 pm

It was REALLY dead, little trickles of people every now and again, but hardly bustling to get in. so, a good weekend :-)

Return to “Traders Discussion”