PENSTHORPE MEDIEVAL SPECTACULAR - INVITATION

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

blacnite

PENSTHORPE MEDIEVAL SPECTACULAR - INVITATION

Postby blacnite » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:49 am

As some of you may already be aware, this year sees the return of the mediaeval spectacular to Pensthorpe in Norfolk.
Pebsthorpe is a stunning nature and wildfowl reserve set in 500 acres of beautiful countryside, with numerous lakes, trees, gardens and wild areas. The river Wensum winds through the site, and it is a family friendly event with attractions for all ages.

August Bank Holiday 26-28th ,all 3 days. Open 10-5 daily.

There are some free pitches left, so if you trade authentically -or not -in wares appropriate to 1066-1485 period, then drop me aline, or follow this thread to receive more details.
Also keen to promote other heritage- related initiatives and groups -such as early dance, local history societies, heraldry, falconry, booksellers, appropriate charities etc.

Better than usual facilities!

Black Knight Historical : 01692 535 613
info@blackknighthistorical.co.uk

Proud to support 'The Mediaeval Trust' in its endeavours, www.mediaevaltrust.freeuk.com

Pete the Pong

Postby Pete the Pong » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:48 am

Pan's Pantry will be there!
And despite the fact that it's a small event, our take last year was much the same as the average Herstmonkey without the hassle of a heavily commercial event, expensive food and the grinding eyesore of blue and yellow crimpolene,

Yes -I firmly believe in the healing power of herbal remedies.
So much so that I insist on taking at least three or more pints of the Sacred Malted Medicine each and every night.

Gothic-Haven

Postby Gothic-Haven » Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:48 pm

ooh sounds interesting .. we are booked into Herstmonkey but feel this might be the last time.. will put this one in my diary for next year

"its the bubbles.. they get lodged in me chest"
"mmm yes there's room for a few lodgers in there!"
www.gothichaven.com/gothic-clothing

frances
Post Knight
Location: Slaving over redoing the website: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/createthemood/

Postby frances » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:09 pm

Sorry, trying out Sandwich this year.

Return to “Traders Discussion”