Costs for pitches

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

Mark Griffin
Absolute Wizard

Costs for pitches

Postby Mark Griffin » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:07 pm

Just seeing what the general feel is for pitch costs trading at markets is.

Reason for asking is I've been asked by a client to put together some christmas market proposals in an unusual way and i need to see what people might be willing to pay.

Basically we'll be turning a bare hardstanding space into a street and errecting booths with 'period' shop fronts to trade out of. Think Diagon Alley or a 'Dickensian' frost fair vibe. there would be a 7ft by 6ft space, and the ability to spread out in front. The booth would be undercover and the site very secure. This is a change to an existing event that usually has about 2,500 people per weekend and is well established with lots of other performers and reasons to visit. We are hoping that this addition will increase numbers and its addition will be advertised as an extra draw.

So, are we saying £50 per day? £75?

Your thoughts please., but all I'm really after is to gauge a cost, not go into the whys and wherefore's of how to run a market thanks.

http://www.griffinhistorical.com. A delicious decadent historical trifle. Thick performance jelly topped with lashings of imaginative creamy custard. You may also get a soggy event management sponge finger but it won't cost you hundreds and thousands.

Return to “Traders Discussion”