Templecombe 2015

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

the nowed serpent

Templecombe 2015

Postby the nowed serpent » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:45 am

The dates for Templecombe Pageant 2015 are Saturday May 30th and Sunday May 31st as always the showground will be open from the Monday for those willing to help with setting the showground up or otherwise from the Thursday.

This year Traders must book in via a new ' phone number and NOT on any numbers that have been used in the past - this years number is :- 07971 573602 please only ring this number between the hours of 10.00 and 22.00 when you will be informed where and who to send the booking fee to.

I am posting the details for next years show earlier this year due to the large number of traders we had attend this year and we want to be able to accomodate as many of you as possible.

Andy

Don't let the long hair fool you I enjoy violence !

the nowed serpent

Re: Templecombe 2015

Postby the nowed serpent » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Hello all Traders!
Pitches for the Templecombe Market are filling up thick and fast. If you are a trader who hasn't yet handed in your paperwork booking a pitch please do so as soon as possible. If your pitch isn't booked prior to the show youWILL have to wait until all booked in traders have set up before being allocated a space. Please call on 07971 573602 to arrange a pitch.
Many thanks,
Becky Johnson

the nowed serpent

Re: Templecombe 2015

Postby the nowed serpent » Sat May 09, 2015 4:49 am

Well folks there's another work party this weekend to get more of the roof on the barn in an attempt to get it finished in time for the show at the end of the month ! :o I realise not many people can spare the time to help with the actual work BUT if everyone donated the price of a round of drinks we would have more than enough to finish the barn and probably a few more improvements to the showground ! :crazy: Don't be shy just follow the link and make a donation at the moment every single penny is needed if we are to finish the roof in just 3 weeks :wink: More pics to show the progress when I get back from Templecombe on Monday :D

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rebu ... 35715#home

Return to “Traders Discussion”