Deborah Lough Costumes?

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

Burgundian

Deborah Lough Costumes?

Postby Burgundian » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Has anyone had any communication/ dealings with Deborah Lough Costumes (or the Padded Armour Company) recently? Are they experiencing trading difficulties? I've a long standing, paid for order promised to be ready by August last year, but am unable to get any update having tried to reach them by Email, Phone and Letter. With the new season about to start, I'm posting here out of desperation :(

I can easily make allowances if there's a problem, or they are bogged down with orders, but no reply is simply frustrating.

Nigel
Post Knight

Re: Deborah Lough Costumes?

Postby Nigel » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Hi

I am sorry you have been having problems reaching us.

Could you let me know who you are and what the outstanding order is as I don't recognise the forum login. Once I have the information I'll sort this out. But as far as I am aware everybody who has contacted us by any means recently has been dealt with so I would be grateful if you could let us know where you mailed/wrote etc oh and when?

Thanks

Nigel

There’s a country in Europe where they treat their ex soldiers with pride no waits for medical treatment after injuries received during service, no amensia from the government. Cant for the life of me recall where it is but I know exactly where it is not.

I Am Actually A Hero

Postby I Am Actually A Hero » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:47 am

Hi Nigel,
Same issue here - we've spoken before, but its all gone quiet again. I've tried to PM you but I'm not sure it's sent.
Blue and white quartered gamby for me. 44" chest; 6'2", ordered at Coventry in 2012...
Thanks
Kieran

Nigel
Post Knight

Postby Nigel » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:02 am

Hi Keiran

dont come here very often

Yes I know it it was sent in January 2013

Assumed you had it

There’s a country in Europe where they treat their ex soldiers with pride no waits for medical treatment after injuries received during service, no amensia from the government. Cant for the life of me recall where it is but I know exactly where it is not.

GrahamW

Postby GrahamW » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Similar problem here also.
I placed an order for a Norman Aketon with The Padded Armour Company fourteen months ago.
Despite me sending numerous emails, a letter and leaving a handful of messages on the answer phone I have not even had the courtesy of a reply let alone the goods (quick enough to bank the deposit though).

Nigel
Post Knight

Postby Nigel » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:35 am

Hi have pmd you
Can you send me details on here and I will look into it.

GrahamW

Postby GrahamW » Mon May 27, 2013 1:14 pm

Nigel
I would be grateful of the courtesy of a reply to my PMs, you have been paid I would like my goods or a full refund.

I Am Actually A Hero

Postby I Am Actually A Hero » Mon May 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Hello Nigel,
For some reason my PM's are getting stuck in the outbox. Still no sign of my gamby and the 22nd has been and gone with no updates. Will I ever see it?! Please get back to me. If/when it gets sent, please send me the tracking number.

Kieran.

Nigel
Post Knight

Postby Nigel » Tue May 28, 2013 9:43 am

Aplogies for non appearance on here I've ben involved with a work situation that basically involves shutting down my factory and making 40+ at least folsk redundant

There are packages redy to go out and its my fault they haven;t for the reason see above. Once I've finished dealing with this then I may be back here more often

Again sorry

legatus

Postby legatus » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Hi Deborah and Nigel, I know you have had problems but you have had two expensive items of mine for alteration/additions for the best part of a year now. Contacting you is very difficult as your phone always goes to voicemail and your replies to emails are patchy. Last time I had contact with you, you promised that one of the items (jacket and waistcoat) would be ready in time for Armed Forces Day (next weekend). I have still heard nothing from you. When can I come and pick this item up please? As you know I only live about 20 minutes drive away from you.
best wishes, David Pinder

legatus

Postby legatus » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Just to close the loop - as it's only fair. Following an exchange of emails, the first of the two outstanding items has been completed and actually was delivered to MY HOUSE. Deborah has done an outstanding job on the Mess kit and I am very pleased with it. Thank you. :D

I Am Actually A Hero

Postby I Am Actually A Hero » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:02 pm

Nigel,
It's been 9 or 10 weeks now since I requested a refund due to non-appearance of the gamby. Despite our many emails, and several promises of a (heque vand even after confirming my address three times); still nothing and no bank transfer either. What do I have to do to get the cash back?! As I am sure you understand, I am getting more than slightly frustrated.

Regards,
Kieran

Egbert

Postby Egbert » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:34 pm

Hi There
I don't have your email address, but was hoping if you could tell me if my Gambason is ready for collection at TORM this year.
I ordered it at TORM last year
Thanks Rob

Return to “Traders Discussion”