Rochester Castle - Medieval Meriment

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

PTPH

Rochester Castle - Medieval Meriment

Postby PTPH » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:40 am

Good Afternoon,
We have for you a Trading opportunity on the 1-2nd September at Rochester Castle’s, Medieval Merriment which is this year organised by Past to Present Historical Ltd.

Please do feel free to pass this on to anyone who you feel would be suitable and would be interested in trading at this event.

We still have a small number of trading pitches available for this event, however pitches are being booked thick and fast.

The footfall over the two day event is expected to be 4,000 – 5,000 and is a Free Entry event which generally means visitors are more likely to purchase items from traders and spend money on have-a-go activity stalls.

We are offering a series of pitch fees for this event which will be positioned in the designated Traders Row.

The Pitch sizes / fees are as follows:
15ft x 15ft - £40.00 for two days
20ft x 20ft - £50.00 for two days
25ft x 20ft - £60.00 for two days
30ft x 20ft - £70.00 for two days
Other sizes are available upon request!

We do also have FIVE pitches within our marquee. I envisage these being suitable for traders selling food a drink items (Jams, Wines, Jerky, Confectionary etc.) however this is not too say other traders are not appropriate within the marquee.
The pitch fees within the marquee is:
6ft x 5ft - £40.00 for two days

I will be trying to avoid doubling up on traders selling the same products as I know this is always frustrating when you have brought your pitch fees and there is another 3 traders selling the same product....(I want you guys to make money from this event!) which is why I'm afraid it will be first come first served too a certain extent.

So to ensure you have the chance to trade at this years Medieval Merriment, please click the following link and submit you interest to trade http://form.jotformeu.com/form/22055167942353

Many Thanks and I very much look forward to seeing you all soon -

Alexander Richardson
Past to Present Historical Ltd
PTP Events UK Ltd
PTPH Media Ltd

Past to Present Historical LTD
Two Thousand Years of History Brought to Life

PTPH Media LTD
Supplying Historical Services to the Screen

PTP Events UK Ltd
Event Management for all occasions

Return to “Traders Discussion”