Historic Traders AGM

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

Pete the Pong

Historic Traders AGM

Postby Pete the Pong » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:55 pm

For reasons that will be explained later it has become essential to delay the AGM of the Historic Trader's branch of the NMTF for a few weeks. This is now planned to take place at the Berkeley Skirmish at the end of July, instead of Tewkesbury as in the past. Formal notices will be sent out ASAP!

Yes -I firmly believe in the healing power of herbal remedies.
So much so that I insist on taking at least three or more pints of the Sacred Malted Medicine each and every night.

Jackie Phillips

Re: Historic Traders AGM

Postby Jackie Phillips » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Oops, posted in the wrong place.

Thanks Pete.
Last edited by Jackie Phillips on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trust your instincts, whatever else you do.

Ania M

Postby Ania M » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:02 pm

I won't be at Berkeley. I thought Tewkes was the largest gathering of traders.

Noctule

Postby Noctule » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:02 pm

Ania M wrote:I won't be at Berkeley. I thought Tewkes was the largest gathering of traders.

It's the largest gathering of medieval traders as far as I know, but this isn't reflected in the number of people who actually attend the meeting. I doubt there was 20 traders at the last AGM, and Berkeley doesn't have the closing time distractions of traders needing a break and/or food and public & reenactors who are still shopping. Personally I have no problem with a change of venue.

Mat

Pete the Pong

Postby Pete the Pong » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Right,
The AGM details are now officially Berkely Skirmish event on Saturday July 30th. at 6.30pm in "a tent near the Beer Tent". Formal agendas etc should be sent out ASAP. And many thanks to Plantagenet Events for agreeing to be our hosts.
For those of you who may hear rumours about the problem we've been having, can I assure everyone that this is 99% sorted out and there is nothing to panic about. However until after a final meeting scheduled for next Tuesday has taken place and the paperwork is in order, it would not be a good idea for me to say anything more than to re-assure everyone that certain changes which did initially take place and were then suspended have hopefully now been reversed.

So much so that I insist on taking at least three or more pints of the Sacred Malted Medicine each and every night.

Pete the Pong

Postby Pete the Pong » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Phewww...
Just received a phone call from Head Office regarding the meeting last Tuesday, and all is in order. There is now no longer a problem. There was a major one, believe me. But it's been sorted out. I'll explain everything later!!!!!! :P :P :P

Hinny Annie

Postby Hinny Annie » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Pete you are my hero xx

Boga Sceal Straele - a bow shall be for arrows

www.apieceofhistory.co.uk

Return to “Traders Discussion”