New Book

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

Paul D

New Book

Post by Paul D »

Hi all. I am not ay present a trader, but hope I have put this in the right place (if not I am sure our moderators will put me right). I have just finished my first childens fantasy. adventure novel "Brad and the Initial Jaunts. It is aimed at kids 9-14 ad also at "young at hear" adults. It has a (sort of) historical bent, and my idea was to encourage kids to find out more about history by whetting their imaginations and interest. I know I am being a bit cheeky, but I am just trying to make eveone I know aware of its existence in the hope it will actually sell a few copies.

It will be available on Amazon shortly, but advance copies can be obtained now from https://www.createspace.com/3589491

ENJOY!

Lord High Everything Esle
Post Centurion

Re: New Book

Post by Lord High Everything Esle »

Hi Paul that sounds a brilliant idea. I might even buy a copy.

The forum is for traders to discuss trading issues.

Maybe you are thinking of selling your book at events?

It might be better to talk to one of the booksellers and arrange to do a "signing" session on their stall.
Will/Dave, the Jolly Box Man and Barber Surgeon

"Physicians of all men are most happy; what good success soever they have, the world proclaimeth, and what faults they commit the earth coverest." Frances Quarles (1592-1644) Nicocles

Paul D

Post by Paul D »

Many thanks. I do hope you buy a copy as I would welcome your feedback. Like the idea of talking to the booksellers, but I don't know any. I have tried to spread the word by email to the people I know so time will tell if it sells or not. This is the hard part now marketting the damn thing.
Take care and talk soon (By the way the book you recommended at TORM is GREAT!)

Lord High Everything Esle
Post Centurion

Post by Lord High Everything Esle »

Your posting in this forum is likely to only be seen by traders.
Will/Dave, the Jolly Box Man and Barber Surgeon

"Physicians of all men are most happy; what good success soever they have, the world proclaimeth, and what faults they commit the earth coverest." Frances Quarles (1592-1644) Nicocles

plantychrisb

Post by plantychrisb »

Hi.
You want to promote and sell your book We have space at Berkeley Skirmish 30/31July. Reasonable rates. E-mail me on plantychrisb@yahoo.com
Chris Bruce