Traders & Demonstrators Wanted (29th October 2009)

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

Rob Butler

Traders & Demonstrators Wanted (29th October 2009)

Post by Rob Butler »

Dear All

I'm organising a small Historical Market event in Suffolk on 29th October and I'm looking for a number of historical traders and demonstrators. The event is taking place inside a redundant Medieval church in the centre of the town on the High Street. The event clashes with the set up day at this year's ILHF in Warwickshire, but if you're available and perhaps live on the eastern side of the country then this may be of interest to you. Location details will be confirmed, if your interested, but what can I offer you? Well, I can offer free pitches, nice atmosphere, warm heated church, free electric (for lighting, if required) and your expenses, if a trader, which will include travel and accommodation (up to £50 accommodation for the night before the event). If your a demonstrator or demonstrator/trader then also contact me to inform me what you can do and your fee? I don't expect you to come along for nothing, as this is not how I work.

Access to the church can also be gained the evening before, if required to set up.

I already have a number of traders and demonstrators attending the event, but would like to add more.

Please contact me direct below.

Kindest Regards

Rob Butler
01837 811245
info@historicalpromotions.com
www.historicalpromotions.com