what markets in 2009?

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

claire

what markets in 2009?

Post by claire »

Hi All, looking for a bit of advice. I’m going though our calendar and currently (for once) we have a few weekends free, so I thought I'd try to fill them.

Please can some of you offer you advice on what markets may be worth while trying to get a pitch at? I’m posting on behalf of Aplaisance Armouries, so we already do the re-enactors Marker in Feb & Nov and Tewksbury, but that is currently it.

We can do authentic if needed and it easier if dogs are allowed, but not a necessity.

We normally have some stock but as most of what the guys do is to order / custom stuff it’s generally a good display table. We obviously are looking for markets / show that attract re-enactors as they are our main market, the MOP normally love to look but are not planning on investing in a new harness etc.

Finally on my wish list for the perfect show, please note we live in North Wales and although we take it as normal that everything is a good 4 hours away or more, we normally have to get home at some point Sunday night as reality come round all to quick on Monday and back to the office job.

Any ideas welcome?
:wink:

plantychrisb

Traders and markets 2009

Post by plantychrisb »

You would be very wlcome at Berkeley Skirmish 18-19 July, with the dogs et al
contact Plantagenet events

arrowmaker
Post Centurion

Re: Traders and markets 2009

Post by arrowmaker »

plantychrisb wrote:You would be very wlcome at Berkeley Skirmish 18-19 July, with the dogs et al
contact Plantagenet events
Can I come and play have period tent and trade as a Viking or there about :D
Fred Tibbetts
JFT TRADITIONAL ARCHERY PRODUCTS
E-Mail fred@jft-traditional-archery.co.uk
www.jft-traditional-archery.co.uk

phone 0752787103