Crafters - an opportunity to sell your wares in SE London!

For traders and related people to share

Moderator: Moderators

ScorchUK

Crafters - an opportunity to sell your wares in SE London!

Postby ScorchUK » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:09 pm

Heya, all

I have been invited to take a stall at a craft fair in London that I thought I'd tell you about - It's organised by a chap I know called Stuart. He's still looking for more stallholders, as it's a lovely big hall. It's a good time, a while before Yule and Christmas - if you're a crafter, it might be a nice way to spend a Saturday!

This is what Stuart says :
----------------------------------------------
I am organising a craft fair on the 1st November 2008. It will be held at St. Hilda's Hall, Courtrai Road, Crofton Park, London SE4. There are two mainline train stations just 5 mins walking distance to the hall - Crofton Park and Honor Oak Park.

I am looking for anyone who would like to have a stall at this event. I am looking for all different types of hand-made and interesting crafts. This WILL NOT BE A CAR BOOT SALE, it is just for real craftspeople selling their creations.

My wife is a jewellery designer and like many crafters she finds it hard to find a decent local craft fair. I have promoted concerts and charity events in the past that have been very successful, and I am promoting this event in the same way, including leaflet drops, local newspaper and magazine adverts and posters in the surrounding neighbourhood. If it is a success then hopefully it will become a regular thing!

The stalls are 5-foot trestle tables and will cost only £20 each, or £35 for two together. The hall is very large and lofty so there is plenty of wall space for paintings and photographs and suchlike. There's room for up to 30 tables, and we will provide the tables and seating, plus power if you need it.

If you are interested please contact me, Stuart, directly on s_morriss@tiscali.co.uk. I need to have the details of anyone that would be interested by 22nd September 2008, with a closing date for the event of 13th October 2008.

I very much look forward to hearing from you,
Many thanks,
Stuart
----------------------------------------------
I'll be there with the pyrography - the very first non-pagan/re-enactment event I've ever done. Do let me know if you're going to come too - we can cover for each other!

Cheers
Scorch
Scorch's Pyrography - http://www.scorchpyro.co.uk

frances
Post Knight
Location: Slaving over redoing the website: http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/createthemood/

Postby frances » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:40 pm

Dear Scorch,

How's the market going?

I make loads of people smile when I wear your 'apple' earrings. I just love them.

ScorchUK

Postby ScorchUK » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:03 pm

Hiya, Frances!

Well, it's tomorrow, so I'm hoping it'll be worthwhile...

Glad you like the earrings - I made them just 'cos I liked the idea, and wanted something unusual! Time I made some more, really... :)

Cheers

Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography - http://www.scorchpyro.co.uk

Pilsbury

Postby Pilsbury » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:10 am

and now its today, and I managed to bag a late spot so we will be there with jerky, mushrooms and some other bits. hope it goes well for everyone as it might become a regular monthly fayre.

Return to “Traders Discussion”