Foxblade Trading and the Markets

General goss and chatting

Moderator: Moderators

Tod
Absolute Wizard

Foxblade Trading and the Markets

Postby Tod » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:09 pm

A lot has been going on at Foxblade Trading recently. As some of you know I also run a Vape Shop in Brackley, Northamptonshire which means I have some where you can collect orders from or if you make an appointment you can come and try shoes and boots on from my stock range (www.re-enactment-shoes.co.uk). I still do mail order and remember if you are in the UK I offer a try before you buy service. This means you can order footwear from me and if you don't like them or they don't fit you can return it to me and only pay my out going postage.
In the last year I have had a lot of problems with my shoulder and arms, this is a consequence of years of leatherwork and shoe making. I'm seeing a physiotherapist and may have to have surgery on my shoulder, this means that although I can still do some work I can't work at my usual breakneck speed. But don't let that put you off placing orders as I will give you a realistic delivery date and stick to it. Bespoke leatherwork is where I started and it the mainstay of my business so let me know if you have any projects in mind.
This week end 21/22 October I will be trading at the Cambridge Living History Fair which is held at Wood Green Animal Sanctuary, Godmanchester.
Next month I will be at TORM (The Original Re-enactors Market) 10-12 Novemeber. This is the biggest and best established market in the UK. If you can't find what you looking for there you will be able to find the materials to make it. It is held at Sports Connexion
Leamington Road
Ryton on Dunsmore
CV8 3FL
For orders or any enquiries please email me as I don't always see messages on here. Email foxbladeshoes@outlook.com

Return to “Friends and Gossip”