BOOKS - ALL GONE TO CHARITY 21ST JULY

General goss and chatting

Moderator: Moderators

bonnacon

BOOKS - ALL GONE TO CHARITY 21ST JULY

Postby bonnacon » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:23 pm

I am disposing of a HUGE number of Saxon and early and late Medieval history books - arms, armour, everyday life, magic, politics, death and burial, architecture, literature, Scottish wars, industry and skills, heraldry and all sorts in between!
They are all hardback or softback in very good condition and have been collected over 30+ years. I need the space - for more books . . . . :shh:
If you have a particular interest in connection with which you might be interested in any of the books I have just PM me and I'll let you know whats here! They will be very reasonably priced .
I will shortly be in the process of donating these surplus books to a grateful local Hospice but I would be pleased if they remained in the LH family.
Last edited by bonnacon on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vivimus vivamus!

guthrie
Absolute Wizard

Re: BOOKS

Postby guthrie » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:44 pm

I shall mention this to some Vikings I know.

I'm interested in 13th to 16th century, magic, scottish history, architecture. There's a good chance I have many of the books you have for sale but you never know.
Have you also considered using a service such as librarything? Okay, past 200 or so books it does cost, but not much at all.

bonnacon

Re: BOOKS

Postby bonnacon » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:56 am

Updated list now in "Buy & Sell"

Vivimus vivamus!

Return to “Friends and Gossip”