Pathfinder; is there anything good to come out of it?

Historic questions, thoughts and other interesting stuff

Moderator: Moderators

Marcus Woodhouse
Absolute Wizard

Pathfinder; is there anything good to come out of it?

Post by Marcus Woodhouse »

Sweet God in Heaven. I watched this because my brother-in law brought it over and said, you like swords and stuff, you'll enjoy this. If I can save one poor soul from this horror then my evening will not have been lost in vain.
OSTENDE MIHI PECUNIAM!

ViscontesseD'Asbeau

Post by ViscontesseD'Asbeau »

But it's whatsisface (Eomer) from Lord of the Rings and I'd happily watch him read out the phone directory for an hour or two so I didn't notice the plot or minor things like that.... :D

Marcus Woodhouse
Absolute Wizard

Post by Marcus Woodhouse »

Ah, I see, so its all down to me not being inclined towards members of me own gender now is it?
OSTENDE MIHI PECUNIAM!

Philippa de Vere

Post by Philippa de Vere »

Oh yes, Karl Urban is very pretty. Forced myself to watch Doom because he was in it. At least in this one he gets his kit off. Also the chap from Brotherhood of the Wolf is in the cast - double pretty!!

(Had the pleasure of meeting Karl at an event some years ago. He is a very nice chap)
To being an us - for once - instead of a them
La Vie Boheme

www.paladins.co.uk

nix

Post by nix »

is that the really bad last of the mo hekens one your on about or more dribble of the same name
im like a bad case of genital warts.
im an irritable c?@t ,
that keeps on coming back,
but i grow on you

ViscontesseD'Asbeau

A veritable crumpet feast.

Shame about the story because the basic premise is a really brilliant idea, and now they've ruined it for anyone coming after!

But who cares. Eomer but with less clothes on. :D

Lena

Post by Lena »

ViscontesseD'Asbeau,

if you like the premise, have a look at the original movie, Ofelas. Might be a bit hard to find though, it being not only old, but also foreign...

I haven't seen it in years, but remember it being good.

Maerwynn

Post by Maerwynn »

Had the pleasure of meeting Karl at an event some years ago. He is a very nice chap
Oooooh.... wobbly knees here. You lucky thing!

Maerwynn :D
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

Gyrthofhwicce

Post by Gyrthofhwicce »

Lena wrote:ViscontesseD'Asbeau,

if you like the premise, have a look at the original movie, Ofelas. Might be a bit hard to find though, it being not only old, but also foreign...

I haven't seen it in years, but remember it being good.
I am lucky to have a copy both on Video and now copied to DVD, the Video cost a lot of cash from 'merika.
Bear Claw Traders, bringing you the finest in Finnish Reindeer skins and utility and banquet knives. AND NOW, lovely shiney helmets

www.bearclawtraders.co.uk

Malvoisin

Re: Pathfinder; is there anything good to come out of it?

Post by Malvoisin »

Marcus Woodhouse wrote:If I can save one poor soul from this horror then my evening will not have been lost in vain.
Too late mate. :(

The chase using a round shield as a sledge and the Orcs, sorry, the "Vike" actually on sledges was a real gem, think James Bond and the toboggan chase! :lol:
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses... In peacetime

nix

Post by nix »

ahh that movie i was thinking of the 80s version which was a cheap nock off/ prequill to last of the mohekans, didnt mind the new one as long as you took it with a sack full of salt and a factory worth of taquila
im like a bad case of genital warts.
im an irritable c?@t ,
that keeps on coming back,
but i grow on you

ViscontesseD'Asbeau

You can get multi region DVD players from Amazon I think for about £15. We just got one to see 'Beowulf', though still not watched it yet. Thanks for that tip about Ofelas - will look out for it.

Gyrthofhwicce

Post by Gyrthofhwicce »

ViscontesseD'Asbeau wrote:You can get multi region DVD players from Amazon I think for about £15. We just got one to see 'Beowulf', though still not watched it yet. Thanks for that tip about Ofelas - will look out for it.
You can go on the internet and get the codes to change your DVD player into a multi region player.

Just doa search for your DVD players name and model and type in multi reegion crack code. Simple as. doesnt cost anything and is totally legal.

I've done it and have ahd no problem.
Bear Claw Traders, bringing you the finest in Finnish Reindeer skins and utility and banquet knives. AND NOW, lovely shiney helmets

www.bearclawtraders.co.uk