Not so much a wanted, but happy to attend

Job adverts for re-enactors, schools, film, tv and events organisers please post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Henri De Ceredigion

Not so much a wanted, but happy to attend

Postby Henri De Ceredigion » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:19 pm

Since my last posting I have discovered that as a carer I am entitled to six weeks respite from caring every financial year and that if my grandparents qualified for, they would receive funding to employ a family member for the time that I was having as respite. This, along with the news that I can claim up to £200 (perhaps multiple times) to help live a life outside caring, has made me decide that 2019 will be the year that Henri de Ceredigion makes his formal re-enactment debut, therefore would like to know what organisations to speak to with regard to the following:

Events depicting from 1625 - 1650 held in either Suffolk, Powys, Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire or the City of Swansea that last between one and three days where the outfits have to be "of the period" if not exactly.

madjon

Re: Not so much a wanted, but happy to attend

Postby madjon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:27 pm

Really obvious answers, sealed knot and they have various events in those areas, have a look at sealed knot site and sundry regiments including stanings,

Return to “Re-enactors Wanted”