TELEVISION CASTING: 1x 11th-14thc Knight w Sword, Somerset

Job adverts for re-enactors, schools, film, tv and events organisers please post here.

Moderator: Moderators

Ali

TELEVISION CASTING: 1x 11th-14thc Knight w Sword, Somerset

Postby Ali » Tue May 23, 2017 1:45 pm

Hello,

I’m looking for a re-enactor to take part in a very exciting television series pitch called Levels, set in the Somerset countryside. We are looking for a man (or woman!) who owns a full suit of armour complete with a long sword. (30th May-1st June)

We have some fantastic emerging talent involved in our cast and crew. Our writer/ director, Duncan Roe has just had his latest short film, sic-fi drama, Noro, accepted into the East End (London) and Palm Springs (California) Film Festivals. I have attached links to his, and our DOP Adam Barnett’s websites, should you wish to see some of their work.

Duncan Roe duncanroe.com/ 
Adam Barnett http://www.adambarnettdop.com

The scene itself is very simple but essential to the trailer and will be the last image the audience sees. 

As this is a ‘pitch’ project we can only offer expenses but we would only require a couple of hours to shoot the scene. Pub lunch and drinks would most definitely be on us!

If you have any questions about the project, or wish to take part, please email me at alicemaysainsbury@gmail.com

Kindest Regards,

Alice Sainsbury
Assistant Producer

Return to “Re-enactors Wanted”