Knights for St George's Day, Rugby

Job adverts for re-enactors, schools, film, tv and events organisers please post here.

Moderator: Moderators

lucy the tudor
Post Knight

Knights for St George's Day, Rugby

Postby lucy the tudor » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:55 pm

First of all, I apologize for this being so late in the day, but I have had an email from a lovely lady I met at TORM, who is looking for two local people to Rugby, who might be kind enough to do a gig for the Scouts parade, no money available, so you know this from the start.
She is hoping someone may have had a good time with the Scouts, or have kids who have benefited , and would be willing to do them a favor.So please, people, don't message her just to tell her that you would need money to do it, or that she is far too late to get someone now, but if you can help , the email to contact her on is at the end of her message to me-which is as follows:

The plan we had for 2 sword fighters has unfortunately not worked out, and so we are looking for some help.

If there are any scouting members or parents within your team who would be able to help us, we would be very appreciative.

The parade leaves at 13.45pm - walking through Rugby town and is followed by a "service" in Lawrence Sherriff School. The whole event is completed by 15.30pm (but we would only need the sword fighters for the first part).

Thank you so much in advance for reaching out.

Vicki

Victoria Ledger
Group Scout Leader - 1st Stretton on Dunsmore
vickiledger@outlook.com

lucythetudor@gmail.com

a filthy, arse-grabbing strumpet, masquerading as a demure two-door lady.

Return to “Re-enactors Wanted”