Yourselves, events, parties, costumes...
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:03 pm
- Post Knight
- Posts: 1470
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:16 pm
- Location: Zummerzet
Nice pics, but in about 0.5 seconds time that's going to hurt like a b**ger and someone's going to wish they'd worn gloves.
"I never said that I was here to help."
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:34 am
- Location: Cambs
excellent, more evidence of me!
Don't drink with the COSJ's
Don't fight with the COSJ's
Don't sing with the COSJ's
You will lose.......
lucy the tudor wrote: I think men win due to longevity.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:50 am
- Location: enfield, north london
sorry to be very childish but it does just look like that mop made the smoke
this is a webely 445. ..............
Neil of Ormsheim
- Posts: 425
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:37 pm
- Location: Deepest Darkest Leeds
Looks more like the musketeers head has just exploded!
Lurv 'n' Kizzez
- Post Centurion
- Posts: 626
- Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:01 pm
- Location: Grangemouth
Neil of Ormsheim wrote:Looks more like the musketeers head has just exploded!
Nothing quite like it for getting those pesky nose hairs!
I re-enact therefore I am
Embrace the future of Steampunk Goodness!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 5:09 pm
- Location: Soggy rock of the south coast (isle of wight)
Rockingham is undoubtedly one of the best shows ive ever been to and would highly recommend you all get your rear ends there next year! And hello to the Napoleonic gun crew me and Jim met. Send me a message so we can keep in touch etc. (its majyk by the way)
- Posts: 429
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 2:41 pm
- Location: Isle of Wight