1938 webbing

Moderator: Moderators

Kate1812

1938 webbing

Postby Kate1812 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:38 pm

Hi all
I realise that WW1 is the predominant period at the mo, but I'm taking part in an event that will celebrate the Welsh Regt through the ages and the organisers are looking for assistance with a couple of soldiers kitted out for Korea and Malaysia.
Would anyone have any kit that they might be able to loan or perhaps come along and participate at the event.

This is so simple a child of 5 could understand it......quick fetch me a child of 5!

Sasha

Re: 1938 webbing

Postby Sasha » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:22 am

You probably want MECO I can't find a website have a word with Howard Giles as they're on the bill for the last Colchester Military Tournament.

"We know what the world thinks of us...but, every now and then, when trouble comes knocking at the door, we're good people to know." Spies of Warsaw by Alan Furst

Mark Griffin
Absolute Wizard

Postby Mark Griffin » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:51 am

When is the event? I have jungle green stuff for then although I also like doing Burma campaign stuff. Swansea not too far!

http://www.griffinhistorical.com. A delicious decadent historical trifle. Thick performance jelly topped with lashings of imaginative creamy custard. You may also get a soggy event management sponge finger but it won't cost you hundreds and thousands.

Sasha

Postby Sasha » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:57 pm

Found them while looking for summat else.

http://m-e-co.weebly.com/

"We know what the world thinks of us...but, every now and then, when trouble comes knocking at the door, we're good people to know." Spies of Warsaw by Alan Furst

Return to “1900 onwards”