Vintage shop in Saffron Walden

Moderator: Moderators

Annis
Post Knight

Vintage shop in Saffron Walden

Post by Annis »

I heard over the weekend that there is a great shop in Saffron Walden that sells a lot of vintage stuff such as stockings and compact powders.

Does anyone know what the shop is called? All I know is that it's down a side lane near the Barclays Bank!

Thanks
Annis
"They call me 'quiet girl', but I'm a riot"

ValTarrant

Re: Vintage shop in Saffron Walden

Post by ValTarrant »

Annis wrote:I heard over the weekend that there is a great shop in Saffron Walden that sells a lot of vintage stuff such as stockings and compact powders.

Does anyone know what the shop is called? All I know is that it's down a side lane near the Barclays Bank!

Thanks
Annis
Hi Annis

What a shame I was in Saffron Walden on Monday and could have gone and had a look. There is a "new" shop opened in Market Hill which sells very good quality second hand clothes, but I didn't go in. I haven't been down the lane near Barclays but I will have a look next time I go there. (Probably not until around the 18th August)

There's also this one:

http://www.artsdecoratifs.co.uk/shop.htm

but it more jewellery and antiques, I think.

Regards

Val

Annis
Post Knight

Post by Annis »

Thanks!

Yeah, that was the shop I found when browsing about on the internet. That one does look interesting too!

ValTarrant

Re: Vintage shop in Saffron Walden

Post by ValTarrant »

Annis wrote:I heard over the weekend that there is a great shop in Saffron Walden that sells a lot of vintage stuff such as stockings and compact powders.

Thanks
Annis
Hi Annis

I eventually went to Saffron Walden with a little time to look round rather than just 30mins parking in the Market Square. There is no vintage shop in the lane down the side of Barclays. The shop that I was thinking of in Market Hill is called Belle Couture and the phone number is 01799 524424. You can give them a ring and then decide if it is worth your while venturing into darkest Essex!

Val

Annis
Post Knight

Post by Annis »

Ok, thanks!! :D

Annis
Post Knight

Post by Annis »

Ok, thanks!! :D

I tried to get more info from someone I know at Kentwell when I found out they live near Saffron Walden, but to no avail :roll: :lol: