1914 Pattern Leather Equipment

Moderator: Moderators

Marghec

Post by Marghec »

Hi, I have a full set of reproduced 1914 Pattern Leather Equipment for disposal. Anyone interested let me know either by posting here or PM, and I shall give fuller details.

John Tremelling

Lord Byron
Absolute Wizard

Re: 1914 Pattern Leather Equipment

Post by Lord Byron »

Marghec wrote:Hi, I have a full set of reproduced 1914 Pattern Leather Equipment for disposal. Anyone interested let me know either by posting here or PM, and I shall give fuller details.

John Tremelling
Mostly interested in knowing the maker, age - when you say full set do you include the correct large pack, small pack, one-inch webbing straps, etc? Some idea of what you are looking for the set and some pictures would also be nice.

Marghec

Post by Marghec »

Hello Lord Byron, as mentioned in my message, all queries may be answered by PM or e-mail rather than take up space here. I used this forum simply to advertise. Technocretin that I am I do not know how to attach photos here, but will willingly supply them to an e-mail address. Anyone interested e-mail me on JTRemountdepot@aol.com

John Tremelling

Lord Byron
Absolute Wizard

Re: 1914 Pattern Leather Equipment

Post by Lord Byron »

Marghec wrote:Hello Lord Byron, as mentioned in my message, all queries may be answered by PM or e-mail rather than take up space here. I used this forum simply to advertise. Technocretin that I am I do not know how to attach photos here, but will willingly supply them to an e-mail address. Anyone interested e-mail me on JTRemountdepot@aol.com

John Tremelling
Actually, being pedantic :wink: , your initial message said "Anyone interested let me know either by posting here or PM, and I shall give fuller details" - since there's not that many WW1 reenactors on this site, I took that to mean you would only take the time and effort to post pictures and a description on the thread only if some interest was expressed first (which there has!).

Easiest way to post pictures is to post them on a free picture-hosting website then paste in the links, saves messing about with resizing pictures to get them to fit different websites.

Marghec

Post by Marghec »

An explanation was not necessary Lord Byron, but thank you for your time and comment.

JT