I've decided to sell off some of my Victorian and Edwardian clothes and things. So I have put them into a well-known auction on 14 April 2012 through http://www.roseberys.co.uk/calendar.asp in south London.
This is their Saturday Antique and Collector's Auction, to include: Antique Textiles and Vintage Fashion.
I have put in:
* wood turned hatstands 8' high to 2' high
* dress models with the most narrow of waists,turn of the 20th century, adult and child
* modern displays for children's feet/socks or shoes plus two tiny mannequins
* a host of clothes, including three mid Victorian men's waistcoats, three beautifully-made black skirts, an Edwardian black velvet coat (size small), turn of the century cutwork felt shoulder cape etc
* Victorian wood shoe trees
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests