Bannockburn Movie and ways forward

Moderator: Moderators

Bannockburn NTS

Postby Bannockburn NTS » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:11 pm

On Behalf of The National Trust For Scotland we would like to say a big THANK YOU. To all of the Groups and Volunteers who participted in the making of the Bannockburn Movie for the Bannockburn Heritage Centre. You were profesional to the last raindrop and muddy splash.

We hope to get a disc of photographs to your groups soon.

I have some of your contact details but captains who did not speak to me please get in touch.

We will be revamping the centre shortly (your suggestions ideas will be listened to) I am desperatly keen to get the re-enactment back. THIS THREAD HAS BEEN COVERED. So please dont go over old ground. If a funder can be found I will put the re-enactment back on. It will be open to all> The only tartan seen will be in the retail shop for Sale.

We look forward to seeing you again when we host a premier evening in the Spring/Early Summer

Thanks again
Scott McMaster
Propeerty Manager Bannockburn, Alloa Tower Menstrie Castle

Bannockburn NTS

Postby Bannockburn NTS » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:51 pm

Sorry I was in a rush and posted the statement without spell checker!

Marghec

Postby Marghec » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:13 pm

I did not know you were there Scott, thus did not meet you.

We will always be pleased to travel North if you wish, especially as I have a daughter in Bannockburn, and a new Scottish grandson who wishes to ride as Bruce (in about 20 years). Please get in touch.

Best wishes with the future of the centre.

John T

Colin MacDonald

Re: Bannockburn Movie and ways forward

Postby Colin MacDonald » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:14 pm

Bannockburn NTS wrote:the Bannockburn Movie for the Bannockburn Heritage Centre.

There was a what what in the what now?

I'm sorry I didn't hear about that, I'd have loved to contribute. We might huff and puff about the Bannockburn events, but there's still a lot of goodwill for the site and its future.

Metus amatores matrum compescit, non clementia.

Return to “1100-1500”